Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,675 (J$516,990) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)