Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,223 (J$328,187) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)