Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00731 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 (J$504,898) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)