Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,236 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)