Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,948 (306,586 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)