Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00550 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,757 (319,226 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)