Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,166 (596,537 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)