Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13952 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,050 (36,197 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)