Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12396 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (18,735 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)