Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13963 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,759 (34,085 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)