Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13123 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 (17,821 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)