Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,912 (Shilling431,093) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)