Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00864 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 (Shilling210,462) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)