Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00921 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,116 (Shilling446,724) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)