Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,841 (Shilling228,871) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)