Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,029 (₩6,113,449) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)