Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (₩3,333,941) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)