Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,777 (₩3,651,775) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)