Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 904%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 576% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €21,135 (12,285,133 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)