Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 696%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 317% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,085 (4,958,594 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)