Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 735%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 332% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,340 (4,891,507 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)