Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 890%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 961% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €31,828 (17,686,151 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)