Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 892%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 575% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €20,237 (11,983,823 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)