Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 731%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 315% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,469 (4,921,594 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)