Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 ($2,484) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)