Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 ($2,930) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)