Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,834 ($4,362) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)