Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,829 (¥727,529) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)