Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,689 (2,714 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)