Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,392 (2,275 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)