Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,349 (2,132 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)