Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,402 (₨280,817) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)