Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,996 (₨271,665) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)