Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,422 (₨491,944) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)