Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21154 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 (RM17,384) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)