Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20859 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,456 (RM16,568) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)