Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20858 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,767 (RM8,473) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)