Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21523 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,972 (RM9,162) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)