Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,506 ($3,965) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)