Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04802 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,301 (Mex$ 27,087) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)