Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,409 (Mex$ 31,534) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)