Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,411 (AU$6,256) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)