Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (AU$3,654) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)