Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,955 (AU$3,059) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)