Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (AU$3,965) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)