Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,114 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)