Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)