Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,232 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)