Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,794 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,832 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)