Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,428 (Mex$ 30,988) in Mexicali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)