Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,595 (Mex$ 32,168) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)