Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18668 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,141 (6,115TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)