Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,687 (10,077TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)