Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,450 (6,238TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)