Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14259 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,125 (7,889TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)