Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20729 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,317 (6,355TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)