Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16469 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,215 (7,375TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)