Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,454 (Mex$ 29,319) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)