Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,751 (Mex$ 56,448) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)