Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04506 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,580 (Mex$ 35,068) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)