Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02890 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,474 ($U51,021) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)