Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02686 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,341 ($U49,921) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)