Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,995 ($U90,720) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)