Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03326 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,926 ($U87,964) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)