Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,746 ($U83,997) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)