Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,321 (40,392₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)