Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,759 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)