Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,971 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (39 minutes ago)