Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,962 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,819 (AU$8,265) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)