Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,100 prices entered by 558 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,114 (AU$7,680) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)