Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,215 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,416 (AU$7,716) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)