Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,110 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,848 (AU$6,088) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)