Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09183 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,442 (15,702 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)