Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,750 (29,427 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (44 minutes ago)