Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09200 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,627 (17,680 Dirham) in Meknes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)