Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,685 (2,947,422 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)