Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,575 (2,536,386 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)