Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,476 (2,363,240 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)