Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01274 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,135 (₨89,086) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)