Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,736 (₨191,708) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)