Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,273 (₨100,720) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)