Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24531 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,286 (﷼ 25,625) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)