Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (COL$10,499,205) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (23 minutes ago)