Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,907 (COL$6,573,593) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)