Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,846 (COL$6,240,313) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)