Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,379 (278,011 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)