Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,372 (185,211 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)