Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,716 (6,410,464 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (29 minutes ago)