Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,508 (2,913,601 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)