Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (12,542,885 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)