Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,323 (5,554,913 Shilling) in Mbale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (23 minutes ago)