Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,160 ($4,909) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)