Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,694 ($8,238) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)