Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,320 (Bs 79,559) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)