Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,390 (475,002 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (34 minutes ago)