Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €203 (Bs 10,940,861) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)