Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,518 (108,423 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (25 minutes ago)