Cost of living comparison between Mathura, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,864 (₨135,566) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)