Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07229 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,988 (55,169 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)