Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06184 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 (30,537 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (35 minutes ago)