Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05931 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,042 (34,435 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)