Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06701 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,776 (56,344 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)