Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07050 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 (31,904 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)