Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,558 (59,808 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)