Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,545 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (23 minutes ago)