Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08868 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,761 (19,862 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)