Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08856 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,730 (19,539 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)