Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08996 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,835 (20,396 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)