Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02835 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,279 (45,117₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)