Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,668 (R$ 6,997) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (44 minutes ago)