Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,355 (R$ 11,541) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (40 minutes ago)