Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,600 (R$ 6,290) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (31 minutes ago)