Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,503 (R$ 11,871) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)