Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 (R$ 6,895) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)