Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23399 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,623 (R$ 6,935) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)