Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,401 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)