Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,789 in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)