Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,006 in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)