Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,599 (₨201,853) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)