Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,054 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)