Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,920 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)