Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,387 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)