Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)