Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,376 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)