Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,504 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)