Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,672 (Php145,127) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)