Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,792 (Bs 95,563) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)