Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 203% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,081 (Bs 96,046) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)