Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,268 (Bs 210,697,252) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)